magped ENDURO2 Pedal
Our best-selling, ultra-durable, dual-sided trail, enduro, and downhill magnetic pedal has been redesigned to be better than ever.
The ENDURO2 is CNC machined from a block of aluminum and is 23% lighter, wider and stronger than the original.
Also, it features upgraded and sharper 9mm/11mm SWITCH pins .
- CNC milled from an aluminum block
- variable pins
- Reinforced axle for even higher loads
Weight per pair (without pins):
- ENDURO2 150: 447g
- ENDURO2 200: 477g
SPD shoes with a fine to medium profile are best suited:SHOE RECOMMENDATION
- A pair of ENDURO2 pedals (L+R)
- Metal plates for the SPD shoe
- Magnetic screws in 2 lengths
- Hex Key
- 50 steel pins
Pins can be mounted in 2 different lengths.
Magnet strength recommendation:
- 150N for drivers up to 80 kg
- 200N for drivers >75 kg
Dimensions: Length=108mm Width=100mm Height=16mm